Sunday, May 9, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I am sooo behind with blog awards!!! I'm so sorry to the beautiful people who sent them to me. Hopefully I will eventually catch up with everyone.


The rules after you've received the award:

1. Thank and link to the person that gave you the award
Thank you to Dark Wyrm Reads for this awesome award!!
2. Pass the award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic - mine aren't so much newly discovered as re-discovered. I follow a heap of blogs and have only just discovered google reader, now I can read all of your lovely work with the click of a mouse. This is what I have been reading lately:
  1. A Good Addiction
  2. Bites
  3. Books at Midnight
  4. Crackin' Spines and Takin' Names
  5. Smexy Books
  6. Welcome to Larrisa's bookish life
  7. La Femme Readers
  8. Good Books and Good Wine
  9. Reading with Tequila
  10. Paranormal Haven
  11. Tynga's Reviews
  12. The Undercover Book Lover (not really)
  13. Presenting Lenore
  14. Bloody Bookaholic
  15. The Bibliophilic Book Blog
3. Contact said blogs and let them know they’ve won
4. State 7 things about yourself
  1. I'm an Accountant
  2. I wish I was a Vampire
  3. I love the colour green
  4. I wish I could live in the time of proper sailing ships or the Middle Ages or Ancient Egypt
  5. I have never been on a plane - we drive everywhere
  6. I have a tortoiseshell cat
  7. My PB for reading is three books in one day 

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I wish I was a vampire, too! Lol. Congratulations on the award and congrats to all the other bloggers it was passed onto.

Jackie said...

You have been reading some good blog sites and congrats on the award. I would like to see a picture of your cat and you have missed nothing being on a plane, it is like being in a big tin can in the sky!!!

jackie b central texas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails