Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm baaack!!!

Did you miss me?

I realise that Vampire Academy Week seemed to go ahead on it's own steam, only because I never got the time to take down all of the scheduled posts.

Soo, although the time frame for Vampire Acadmey Week has technically ended there are some outstanding posts that I owe you. I will be posting the two remaining reviews this weekend and the rest of the opinion pieces will be converted into My Two Cents posts.

On a personal front if anyone cares, for the moment I seem to be fine until something significant happens and the doctors can run more tests (I swear they're all secretly Vampires with the amount of blood they take) because they can't currently figure out what is wrong with me...that gives me some great confidence right there. So yeah...

2 comments:

Alyssa Kirk said...

Glad you're back but wish you had some answers. Maybe all the blood will help. Were any of the "vampires" cute at least?

Look forward to your reviews!

Unknown said...

Aw, sorry to hear that! Must be frustratinga nd scary having teh doctors not knowing what the problem is.

But glad that you are back and hopefully well! :-)

Enjoyed your Vampire Academy week so far, eagerly awaiting more! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails