Monday, May 10, 2010

Possible Unplanned Hiatus

I never wanted to hiatus from this blog, but this has kind of hit me quickly, so I don't have time to prepare too much in the way of scheduled posts.



I may disappear later in the week, I don't know for how long but I am definitely coming back. I have to go into hospital for surgery on my intestines. We don't know the exact problem yet only that there is one and we have to go and see the surgeon today.

I don't now what is going to happen in the way of Vampire Academy Week. I might be around for a little bit of today and maybe tomorrow so I will try to get everything ready. I have days 1&2 ready and a little bit of day three, but I still haven't done any of the opinion posts or half of the reviews, so I don't know just yet.

After Vampire Academy Week posting is kind of up in the air, depending on how lucid I am in the hospital I may get a chance to read if I can con someone into bringing my books to me but I don't know if anyone would be game enough to bring my laptop to me.

So that's kind of what's happening at the moment but rest assured, I will have heaps of reviews written on paper and a whole lot of My Two Cents posts because hospitals leave me time to think.

11 comments:

MannaB said...

OMG!!! I hope you feel better! And don't worry about reviews, just make sure your taking care of yourself before anything else! Good Luck at the hospital!

Love, MannaB

Wings said...

Thanks hun

Dren said...

Wow, please take care of yourself! Get better soon. We'll be here waiting for you :)

Sarah said...

Awww hugs hun! Don't worry about your blog - concentrate on getting better. I'll be thinking of you & I hope you're better soon xxx

Zja Noir said...

((Hugs)) I hope you are okay. Its scary when it just jumps out at you like that! Get someone to bring the books and leave them in your bag until you can handle the effort of reading them. Also pen and paper, and you can jot down ideas you have. I ended up writting reviews on my phone and transcribing them when I got home.

When you start recovering, ask people to send fruit baskets not flowers.. the food is terrible once you are off the liquid diet!


((hugs)) I hope every works out all right and it isnt too serious! Online committments must always take a backseat to health! Unless you are this guy: The Fully Sick Rapper *giggles* http://www.youtube.com/user/ChristiaanVanVuuren

Emily said...

Hope everything goes well!

Alex Bennett from Electrifying Reviews said...

Get well soon, hun! You'll be fine and I can't wait for you to be back!

Unknown said...

Your in my thoughts and prayers - I hope your feeling better soon ((HUGS))

Unknown said...

Aww, so sorry to hear you are not well! :-( sending you virtually lots of get better vibe, and if you can, use the time to get some rest and catch up on your reading.

I really hope you will get better soon, will be thinking of you!

Hugs, Stella

Anonymous said...

*big bear hugz* Hope it isn't anything serious, and that you're back in action very soon xx

CHRISTIE said...

I’m sorry :( I hope it isn’t anything serious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails